CONTEST RULES (7.6.2016)
- All Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (herein listed as “Company”) contests are open to any resident of the listening area and/or those who have web access (for web site based contests).
- All contestants must be at least 18 years of age to participate in any contest conducted by “Company”.
- Certain contests may require that you be 21 or older.
- Employees of “Company”, affiliated entities, its affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/ participating promotional partners, other radio stations in the Cape Cod / Nantucket/Martha’s Vineyard area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or to receive any prize awarded herein.
- A winner will be disqualified if he/she or a member of his/her household has won a station contest on the specific station within the previous 30 days.
- Individual contests may have additional rules
- A contest and its length are determined by contest rules
- “Company” reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value in the event any prize awarded becomes unavailable.
- Prizes not claimed within 30 days are automatically forfeited.
- If arrangements have been made to claim a prize past the 30 day period, proof of arrangement must be in written form from prize winner prior to the 30 day cut off period.
- Prizes involving concerts, entertainment, sporting events or seasonal establishments are subject to cancellation and no alternative prize shall be awarded.
- All winners obtaining prizes over $600.00, ANY CASH PRIZE, MUST supply “Company” with a completed W-9 form before prize will be awarded.
- Contest winners will be required to sign a liability release form for a prize that includes the provision of transportation, whether or not such transportation is provided by “Company”
- Once receipt of prize has taken place and this signed agreement has been submitted prize cannot be returned to “Company” for any reason.
- “Company” reserves the right to not release prizes to ineligible persons without notice.
- All winners must complete a “Company” prize form providing “Company” with winners’ full name, home address & phone number.
- Prizes may not be mailed and are not transferable.
- Prizes may not be substituted or exchanged.
- Prizes are not for Re-Sale.
- By participating in any “Company” contest, the winner or winners agree to have their likeness, voice, and name used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the contest, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Further, names and likenesses of Winner may be used by “Company” and its designee(s) for promotional purposes without further compensation to or by “Company“ to the Promotional Winner.
- Winners guarantee that they are eligible to win prize awarded and agree to forfeit any prize for which they are ineligible.
- Winners must comply with all contest rules as published by “Company” on “Company” stations websites or posted on Capecod.com.
- “Company” reserves the right to revise, withdraw, extend or otherwise modify contest without prior notification if necessary.
- In the event of ties or other disputes, the decision of “Company” management shall be final and no duplicate prizes shall be awarded.
- Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold “Company”, its corporate licensee, parent corporation Sandab Communications, affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or contest.
- “Company”” reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, which will become effective upon announcement.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification.
- Copies of the written contest rules are posted online on station websites and are available for viewing during regular business hours at the offices of “Company” located at 737 W. Main Street, Hyannis, MA 02601
- All prizes or prize certificates must be picked up at our offices located at – 737 West Main Street, Hyannis MA. 02601 between the hours of 8:30 am & 4:30 pm Monday–Friday ONLY. Prizes may not be mailed and are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for cash or any other prizes
- Contest is void where prohibited. “Company” is not responsible for mis-delivery of mail or e-mail, mis-direction of phone calls or any disruption of phone service, cellular service, ISP service, or any service what so ever.
- By participating in our online contest, you agree to subscribe to this station’s weekly newsletter as well as the weekly CapeCod.com Newsletter. There is no commitment with these newsletters as they are free, and you can unsubscribe at any time through the emails that you receive.
Contest Rules Update through March 31, 2020
As we go through the COVID-19 virus issue in our community, the safety of our loyal listeners is critical. In this climate, we realize it may be difficult for you to pick up prizes you have won in our contests. So, beginning March 16 through March 31, 2020, we are waiving the contest rule that you must pick up your prize in person at our offices.
We will mail your prize to you as a convenience. If you have won a prize within the past 30 days, we will mail it as well.
Thank you for your continued support.