Live music is back and we have an exciting line up of concert tickets to give away this summer, thanks to our partnership with Live Nation and our local client sponsors.
Winners of concert tickets will need to pick up their tickets at our offices at CCB Media, 737 West Main Street, Hyannis, MA, 02601, Monday through Friday during the hours of 8.30am to 3.30pm UNLESS those tickets are digital.
- Please bring a picture ID; only the official winner of the tickets can pick up the tickets.
- Please do not send a surrogate; we can only release the tickets to the named winner in person.
- For our other station contests, we will continue to mail prizes.
CONTEST RULES (1.26.2023)
- All Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (herein listed as “Company”) contests are open to any resident of the listening area and/or those who have web access (for web site based contests).
- All contestants must be at least 18 years of age to participate in any contest conducted by “Company”.
- Certain contests may require that you be 21 or older.
- Employees of “Company”, affiliated entities, its affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/ participating promotional partners, other radio stations in the Cape Cod / Nantucket/Martha’s Vineyard area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or to receive any prize awarded herein.
- A winner will be disqualified if he/she or a member of his/her household has won a station contest MORE THAN ONCE on any CCB Media station (Cape Country 104, Ocean 104.7, Cape Classical 107.5 and 99.9 the Q) or CapeCod.com contests within the 60 day period.
- Any individual or household is eligible, therefore, to win a maximum of 6 prizes per calendar year from CCB-Media in total.
- Individual contests may have additional rules.
- A contest and its length are determined by contest rules.
- “Company” reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value in the event any prize awarded becomes unavailable.
- Prizes involving concerts, entertainment, sporting events or seasonal establishments are subject to cancellation and no alternative prize shall be awarded.
- All winners obtaining prizes over $600.00, or any cash prize, MUST supply “Company” with a completed W-9 form before prize will be awarded.
- Contest winners will be required to sign a liability release form for a prize that includes the provision of transportation, whether or not such transportation is provided by “Company”.
- Once receipt of prize or mailing has taken place, prize cannot be returned to “Company” for any reason.
- “Company” reserves the right to not release prizes to ineligible persons without notice.
- All winners must complete a “Company” prize form providing “Company” with winners’ full name, home address & phone number; during the COVID-19 pandemic, our on-air talent will take down that information over the phone.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- Prizes may not be substituted or exchanged.
- Prizes are not for re-sale.
- By participating in any “Company” contest, the winner or winners agree to have their likeness, voice, and name used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the contest.
- Further, names and likenesses of Winner may be used by “Company” and its designee(s) for promotional purposes without further compensation to or by “Company“ to the Promotional Winner.
- Winners guarantee that they are eligible to win prize awarded and agree to forfeit any prize for which they are ineligible.
- Winners must comply with all contest rules as published by “Company” on “Company” stations websites or posted on Capecod.com.
- “Company” reserves the right to revise, withdraw, extend or otherwise modify contest without prior notification if necessary.
- In the event of ties or other disputes, the decision of “Company” management shall be final and no duplicate prizes shall be awarded.
- Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold “Company”, its corporate licensee, parent corporation Sandab Communications, affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or contest.
- “Company”” reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, which will become effective upon announcement.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification. The “Company” reserves the right to ban a listener from all current and future contests.
- Copies of the written contest rules are posted online on station websites and are available for viewing during regular business hours at the offices of “Company” located at 737 W. Main Street, Hyannis, MA 02601
- Contest is void where prohibited. “Company” is not responsible for mis-delivery of mail or e-mail, mis-direction of phone calls or any disruption of phone service, cellular service, ISP service, or any service whatsoever.
- By participating in our contests, winners agree to subscribe to the station’s weekly newsletter as well as the weekly CapeCod.com Newsletter. There is no commitment with these newsletters as they are free, and you can unsubscribe at any time through the emails that you receive.
- Winners and online entrants agree that their contact details may be shared with the contest sponsor.